Location: On large bodies of water
You might have spotted them before, gliding on a lake surface. SUPs are water boards on which you stand and propel yourself with paddles. A fairly undemanding activity for beginners will at first require a bit of balance and upper body strength, but it won’t stay that way. We’ll prepare games that will put your entire team’s skills to the test – from racing, water wars, torpedo launching and more. The two sizes of the boards (small ones for individuals and big ones for groups) enable us to prepare games that are truly interesting and fun for everyone is involved.
The fun water based activity is waiting for you to surprise your guests, so don’t hesitate and send us your inquiry!
What is Big SUP activity?
- Location? Can’t do it without larger bodies of water
- For whom? We recommend for picnics or team buildings
- How long? The duration is adaptable – the games usually last for about an hour, then you are free to roam on the water
- Fun and different aquatic activity
- Large boards for up to 8 people!
- A collection of fun games that anyone can enjoy
- Great in combination with other ETC Activities